The committee suggests strategies for sustaining and strengthening the international profile of the Department. The committee promotes, supports and implements initiatives and events aimed to improve the students and staff international mobility and the participation of the Department in international cooperation programs.
Minutes of Meetings:
16 June 2020
- Proposal for the renewal of the Erasmus agreements (2021-2027) and for new agreements to be approved by the next Department Council for the Degree Courses in Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Biotechnological Sciences
- Update relating to the meetings on Internalization that took place during the lockdown period for the COVID 19 emergency.
16 March 2020
- Approval of the Regulation of the Internationalization Committee
- Nomination of the vice-president
- Nomination of the secretary
17 December 2019
- Report of the Ateneo Internationalization delegates and Erasmus referents relative to the meeting issued on 29-11-2019
- Proposal to amend the Regulation of the Internationalization Committee
- Orientation activities for students