QUALITY ASSURANCE COMMITTEE (QAC)
The QAC is responsible for promoting the culture of quality and managing the activities relating to the Quality Assurance (QA) of Department of Veterinary Medicine (DIMEVET).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The continuous improvement of the DIMEVET quality system is maintained through the follow activities:
- elaboration of the DIMEVET Quality Policy;
- definition of standard procedures for quality assurance and monitoring of their effectiveness;
- development of commonly used tools for quality assurance (document templates, operating instructions, etc.);
- monitoring of EAEVE indicators and the Department's Three-Year Plan;
- collaboration in the drafting and implementation of departmental documents relating QA aspects.
Borromeo Vitaliano (Teacher)
Lecchi Cristina (Teacher)
Minero Michela (Teacher)
Zani Davide Danilo (Teacher)
Modina Silva Clotilde (AQ CdS Veterinary Medicine)
Mortarino Michele (AQ Link With the local area DIMEVET)
The committee can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: QA_EAEVE@unimi.it