In 2019 the EAEVE (European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education) accreditation of the Veterinary degree provided by our University will expire, as expected after 6 years.
The Faculty, under the guidance of the Department of Veterinary Medicine (DIMEVET), is working toward the new ESEVT (European System of Evaluation of Veterinary Training) evaluation process, managed by EAEVE and by the Federation of Veterinarians of Europe (FVE). The ESEVT evaluation of our veterinary programme, carried out by an EAEVE Team, will start in spring 2019.
The entire academic Staff, students and many external stakeholders, among others the Veterinary Medical Associations of Milan and Lodi, are participating to the preparation process.
You are welcome to follow the process through this webpage
- Standard1: Objectives and Organization
- Standard2: Finances
- Standard3: Curriculum
- Standard4: Facilities and Equipment
- Standard5: Animal Resources and Teaching Material
- Standard6: Learning Resources
- Standard7: Student Admission, Progression and Welfare
- Standard8: Student Assessment
- Standard9: Academic and Support Staff
- Standard10:Research Programmes, Continuing and Postgraduate Education
- Standard11:Outcome Assessment and Quality Assurance