ATTEND THE FACULTY
Check the Commissions for the Master Degree in Veterinary Medicine
Search for the timetable of your lessons through the University application.
Access online teaching through the ARIEL portal.
Find the exam sessions of your course from the dedicated website.
Find exam papers for your degree program Exam calendaron the University portal or refer to your degree program website
Check other useful information released on the University website.
- Check carefully the instructions for the Degree application released on the University website.
Internship and Internship activities
- Check the instructions for the internship carefully.
- Check the opportunities to carry out part of your studies abroad for your area on the pages dedicated to ERASMUS +
- For information, contact the Delagate of the Department for Internationalization, Prof. Camilla Luzzago.
Continue after graduation
- Day One Competences represent the minimum standard of skills required for starting the different aspects of the veterinary profession.
- If, after graduating, you are looking for a job outside the University of Milan, visit the page dedicated to Work Orientation-Cosp.
- Finally, if you aspire to an academic career, you can apply for a scholarship for one of the Research Doctoratesof reference for the Department.