ATTEND THE FACULTY
- Find information on the followed courses by looking for your teacher on the page of teaching activities of Teaching staff.Check the Commissions for the Master Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Check the Semester program and lesson timetable by the Faculty website.
- Search for the timetable of your lessons through the University application.
- Access online teaching through the ARIEL portal.
Find the exam sessions of your course from the dedicated website.
- Mark the closing days of the Faculty by Checking in the Academic Calendar.
- Check other useful information released on the University website.
- Check carefully the instructions for the Degree application released on the University website.
- Thesis in Veterinary Medicine
Internship and Internship activities
- Check the instructions for the internship carefully.
- Check the opportunities to carry out part of your studies abroad for your area on the pages dedicated to ERASMUS +
- For information, contact the Delagate of the Department for Internationalization, Prof. Camilla Luzzago.
Continue after graduation
- Day One Competences represent the minimum standard of skills required for starting the different aspects of the veterinary profession.
- If, after graduating, you are looking for a job outside the University of Milan, visit the page dedicated to Work Orientation-Cosp.
- Finally, if you aspire to an academic career, you can apply for a scholarship for one of the Research Doctoratesof reference for the Department.